Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Important - New Blog Address!

Hello faithful readers!

Thanks for following my blog since its inception just four months ago. I've really enjoyed writing about BBQ, food, and life. With that in mind, I think it's time to move to a platform that fits my needs a little better. Therefore, starting today, I will be posting entries on my new Wordpress based site. Here's the address:

http://deguellobbq.wordpress.com

I'll still be checking this site and responding to comments, and you will still be able to read and enjoy all my archived posts here. But new and subsequent posts will be at the address above. I'm also looking to expand my social media network with other tools (Facebook Fan Page, Twitter, and quite possibly audio blogs and video content) so please check in for news on that at Wordpress.

Thanks again for reading and see you over there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment